I'm a UX/UI designer based in Prague who is focused on creating forward-thinking designs and experiences that bring value and please the eye
⚫ Experience & Education
👩🏼🏭 Online UI/UX Course @ Uprock School, 2020
A mentored online design course from one of the top design agencies in Russia
- building a solid understanding of the design process
- conducting competitive and visual research
- learning how to brief a client, prototype, and build websites that reach the client's goal while keeping the aesthetics in mind.
🏅 DL Boost @ DesignLine, 8 - 14 Nov 2020
👩🏼💼 Control Room Operator @ Carrier, 2018 - 2020
Monitoring high-value shipments in a logistics operating room and constantly multitasking while working 12h long shifts.
🖋️ One-Man-Customer-Support @ Neebo, 2018 - 2019
Small tech startup for a wearable child's device
- daily communication with a primarily US-based customer base
- provided customer support to moms and dads of children with health difficulties wearing Neebo device
- handled reporting device bugs between customers and the dev team in Slack
- helped create F.A.Q. and knowledge base for internal use in Zendesk
⌨️ IT Management @ Unicorn University, 2015 - 2019
Bachelor's degree, unfinished
- covered such topics as Project Management, Statistics, IoT, Cybersecurity, Algorithms, Databases, SW Testing, Programming (Ruby, Java, OOP principles)
🗣️ Anglophone Studies @ MUP, 2013 - 2016
Three years of in-depth English Literature, phonetics studies, and, most importantly, critical thinking classes that taught me to always question my own beliefs.
⚫ Activities outside of 9-to-5
🎶 Music has always been a huge part of my life. Be it concerts, festivals (either attending or organizing), or just connecting with like-minded music nerds.
Here's a small selection of the tracks I play while working →
🎲 I lo-o-ove board games! Strategic, RPG, abstract ones, you name it. Currently playing a Gloomhaven campaign which will probably last for a year a two.
📷 Amateur photography and instagramming. Some of my pictures below.